sweetheart

this is perfumes that she always use. i miss this perfumes..
sayang ~~ sweetheart

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

toDaY iN hiStOrY

9.00A.M....
meet some1 ..
hehehe..
NUR SYAHIRAH BTE JALAL...

9.15a.m
date with her 15 minutes...
hihihi..
shee gv me her punch card 2 me!!
wow...awesome..
she said that she wanna go 2 rempit with  ZETY..hak3..

9.30a.m
briefing..
scared,nervous n happy..
4 hours work..
hmm~~

2.00p.m..
meet my frenz from my old school..
n we chat each other n laughing..hehe
meet my aweks..
wahh!!so happy..
yeppie.....


3.00p.m..
walk with my sweet one n eat together...hihi
so sweet...
she so beautiful today..
syahirah u re so beautiful today..!!!
i u make me proud...
hehee

5.oop.m
send she back 2 her motorcycle..
she said that she wan 2 rempit..
hahahha n so brave..wakakkaka

6.oop.m
allmy history  over..
oke student,,hhistory lessons ends...
hehhe
thx 4 read n follow me..!!k

No comments:

Post a Comment