sweetheart

this is perfumes that she always use. i miss this perfumes..
sayang ~~ sweetheart

Monday, March 7, 2011

b0red days

haa..hi..im back..
today is bored for me..
wake up earlier in da morning has make me shocked..




oh no!!
so early..
my mom wake me and tell me that i have a phone call..??
from who..??
hmm~~juz a call from my frenz mom..
she ask me whether i wan a when i work or no..
thn i say yes,but i dont have a transport..
huhuhu..
after a minute i call that mak cik and said "i dont wan the work"
is that cruel..??
hmm..not so..!!
hehe..
hmm..boreddddd..day 4 me..!!
nothing 2 do at home..
hmmm..helping my mom cleaned up da house..
eat n then watch movies..
so bored..
at evening,on9 wit my sister..
nite ,,slepp..oh 
so bored..
where is my beloved ones???
i miss her..hihiih..
k that enough..
i wan 2 slepp ..daaaa
goodnite 2 my follower..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment