sweetheart

this is perfumes that she always use. i miss this perfumes..
sayang ~~ sweetheart

Saturday, March 12, 2011

toDaY IN history..!!

Salam..!!
da bes is here my sweetheart voice..!!
hihiih..

alwayz misz her..!!
she makes me smile..!!
always wann her walk wiith me,,
while da bird singing in da morning..!!

walk in a beautiful garden ,
full of flowers n beautiful insect..
im always hope she had a ttime wit me..!!
darling,here i wan 2 say dat...
I OVE YOU SO MUCH...

thx bcome my sweet girlfriend..
i never dreamz,that i will get you my dear..
only with you i can survive in this complicated world..!!
help me with the challenges in da world..!!
hopr u success in your life n enjoy ur life with taqwa n imaan ..!!
never forgot 2 perform solat..!!

to my CIK IFFA..
dont sad,
i alwayz be there 4 you k.!!
i miss u n love u tooo..
huh,,
k la na tido..
sweet dreamz..!!!

1 comment: